Monday, April 23, 2012

Small Victories

This last week has been mostly a blur. I honestly couldn't remember what happened until I looked at my photos. Here's the recap:

Freakish windstorm made sand go crazy off in the distance.


Yeah, that's not rain or even smog. It's sand. Straight out of MI:4. I had to shut the window. THEN, I moved into my new apartment. This is our view. 


I can see Asia from my house! And I can see more Bosphorus than this picture indicates. Also featured, a loud camii and a loud church. THEN, I was able to ride the Elusive 59H, which I discovered was actually the Elusive 59C


This is me getting ready for my first ride! Small victories, baby! THEN, I decided to try walking to Etiler along the path from this post. It's not as long in the daylight when I know where I'm going. Also, I saw a rooster. 


Istanbul is a city of 15 million people, and there are roosters running around on the side of the road. 

I love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment