Monday, November 14, 2011

Like A Rhinestone Scorpion

I saw these rain boots today while waiting for the bus. Those are rhinestones there, in case you can't tell. 


What are your thoughts on these bad boys? Awesome? Weird?  Is there any creature that could be rhinestoned and actually look good? Is there a point at which the rhinestones go from scary to fabulous? Could a geometric pattern work on these boots? Would the rhinestone scorpion look hot on a shirt or other article of clothing? I need answers!

In any case, I wish I could rock them like this lady was.


(ps- Abby thinks a rhinestone rhino would be cool. I think she just likes to say it out loud and hasn't fully thought about what rhinestoned rhinos on rain boots would look it. But seriously, say it out loud. It's fun.) 

2 comments:

  1. I think it would take a Texas lady to rock those boots. The trouble with the rhino is think how big your calves would have to be to have that horizontal creature on your footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see my rhinestone mustache that I was rocking for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete