Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Imma Creepster.

Look. I know this is creepy. I know. But this apartment across and one floor below us has an awesome sunroom.



There's a full dining room table, a couch, and a chaise lounge. It's usually not creepy when I stare longingly down onto this room, but this morning when I took a picture, it was kind of creepy. 

I'm just so jealous of their sunroom in the morning when the sun filters in. I'm also jealous at night when they entertain guests and they all lounge in this white, comfy, glass room...

That picture isn't great but neither is this one...


I'll continue to gaze covetously from my window until we move, or at least until spring fills in that tree between our land. Ahhh...


Ps - It's hard to take peeping tom pics with an iPhone...

No comments:

Post a Comment