Sunday, December 4, 2011

Small Entertainments

I have spent the last three hours Skyping with my mother and grandmother. I talk to them about once a week, and half the time it's catching up and the other half of the time is us going "same old, same old." Sometimes I feel like nothing notable happens - as evidenced by the boringness of my blog. Nonetheless, these are the days of my Turkish life. I took this picture because I thought it was funny.


Ha. I also like the contrast between the blue screen and the orange and green. That's part of my SUPER healthy dinner of butter pasta with peas and carrots! Yum.


Here's a SUPER artsy picture of the pasta and the peas. Ooooh symmetry! Anyway, I'm tired and there's not a lot going on here. Back to Season 1 of The West Wing...

No comments:

Post a Comment