Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa: The Bed Intruder

"Look who's coming round the bend! It's Santa and his reindeer friend. With a ho, ho, ho and a hey, hey, hey. It's Santa's super sleigh!" Yes, Christmas does exist in Turkey. I spotted this today. 


Who's that climbing in your window? No, it's not the Bed Intruder. It's Santa! Hanging on for dear life. Can't see it? Let's zoom in! 


It made me laugh. It is the only outside holiday decorations that I've seen. I've seen the holiday aisle in the stores but this is this first house I've seen in the theme of Christmas. Happy December, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Kati--your Santa post made me think of one of my favorite essays by David Sedaris.

    http://www.esquire.com/features/ESQ1202-DEC_SEDARIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you talking about "Six to Eight Black Men"?? That's the best.

    ReplyDelete