Friday, December 30, 2011

Kutular (Boxes)

In my post from last week about wrapping presents, I mentioned that the previous tenant left a large number of shoeboxes in our apartment when we accidentally told her it was okay for her to do so. There were several people who wanted to know more, or more specifically, wanted to see more.


So there you go. I count 66 boxes in this picture alone, and there are two rows not pictured. That's a lot of shoes. I have eight pairs of shoes myself right now. I encourage you all to count your shoes and determine how many pairs you think would make your collection excessive. I think my number is somewhere around fifteen. No judgment - I would love to be at a place in my style where I could figure out what to do with dozens of shoes, but I'm not there yet. 

Also, a shout-out here goes to Niko for buying a new light bulb for our utility closet and therefore making this picture possible. Least Lazy Roommate Award goes to him!

1 comment:

  1. You should do a shoe box charity like the ones we did with Grammy and Girl Scouts.

    ReplyDelete