Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Conflicted

Often my iPhone takes the worst pictures but occasionally it really captures the colors that I see. Like this photo, I took early one morning at my friend's house. 


The leaves really were that bright yellowish green color. Of course, this was almost two months ago. The weather here has returned to snowy and rainy. In fact tonight on my way home, the wind was blowing powder snow across the roads and sidewalks like it was the Arctic tundra. 

I am really rooting for warmer weather but at the same time, I'm dreading walking up that hill. I already work up a tiny sweat when it's snowing; when the temperature returns to normal, I'm going to melt. The plan is to move from here in a month - Abby and I are going to head up the hill or down the road. Either one is fine with me. 

I just want to be able to embrace the warm weather without reservations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment